Click here for more.


Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy‘s lad gives her a gift, and she’s wondering what’s in the box. Is there a schlong in the box? No, but there might as well be. There’s a fishnet suit that covers about 1% of her body and lets the other 99% expose through. When a lady-killer gives this kind of gift to a woman, he is really giving a gift to himself. It is a selfish gift, but Sindy‘s worthy with it ‘cuz that babe knows she’s gonna receive some 10-Pounder. Yep, soon, there is gonna be a pecker in Sindy‘s taut little box…for the first time on-camera!

Let us all give a 50PlusMILFs.com welcome to Sindy, a 52-year-old divorcee and Mamma of four. She was born in Seattle, Washington and now lives in Southern California, where the warm weather suits her more priceless.

“I adore intend to the beach, swimming, lying out in the sun, getting a tan,” Sindy told. “Then coming home and showering and eating those monumental strawberries they have in Orange County while getting ready to go out. I’ll wear a fresh outfit that exposes my tan, then go to a club and socialize.”

Socialize? Does this babe mean shag?

“Maybe. Could be. You at no time know.”

No, you by no means do know, but you can guess. For sample, Sindy said us, “I love to be looked at, so I wear short skirts or tight jeans. I love summer dresses with heels ‘cuz they unveil my height and my legs.”

Her height? Five-feet-seven. Her legs? They go on forever.

“I one time had sex on the steps of the post office at twilight,” Sindy disclosed. “My recent friend and I just started screwing. We were very concupiscent and we got brave, and we just became oblivious to our surroundings.”

Socializing. That is what they were doing. Yes.

See More of Sindy Silver at 50PLUSMILFS.COM!